The year 2022 can well and truly be considered the digital age of exclusivity and recognition. More and more applications/tools are emerging that provide users with the options of showcasing their portfolios, enhancing their digital image, and allowing a greater horizon for interacting with larger audiences.
This is why Instagram bio link tools are becoming a necessity for social media influencers and marketers. The limitation of a single link on Instagram creates a great degree of problems for people who do business on the platform.
Due to this reason, let’s go through our list of the best Linktree alternatives that you can find today, and see what features they offer, and how much they cost, so you can decide which tool is best for your social media marketing.
Best Linktree Alternatives – Our Top 5 Picks
What is Linktree?
Since its launch in 2016, Linktree has been one of the most well-defined tools in the social media management niche. Alex Zaccaria, Anthony Zaccaria, and Nick Humphreys emphasized the concerning issue of the Instagram bio link rule which was resolved with ease by the emergence of Linktree.
The tool is tailor-made for presenting a catalog or collage of hyperlinks to several other social media profiles.
There is no denying the fact that Instagram is solely responsible for developing this product category. In the beginning, the entire scope of the tool was to manage the following Instagram limitations:
- You can not enter any links in your individual posts,
- The platform only allows you to plug a single link in your profile bio.
It’s a no-brainer that the limitation of one link in the Instagram bio is extremely limiting for anyone doing business on Instagram. Hence the role of Linktree is essential for the growth of these businesses. Linktree’s clean and clear UI allows the users to compile a list of different websites connected through separate links. This is why it’s home to over 10 Billion users across the world.
While there is a long list of benefits of the tool, here’s a list of limitations that exist due to which you came to read this article in the first place.
- Linktree doesn’t allow you to embed your social media content. This limits your strategies and approaches to customization.
- Detailed statistics and marketing tools only available for paid plans
- Not a replacement for a website showcase.
Linktree has four pricing plans, Free, Starter, Pro, and Premium for large organizations with special requirements.
- Linktree Free – Free
- Linktree Starter – $3 per month
- Linktree Pro – $6 per month
- Linktree Premium – $17 per month
What are the Best Linktree Alternatives?
These are our top picks for the best Linktree alternatives to try in 2022.
Overall best Linktree alternative and link-in-bio tool
Shorby is an Instagram marketing tool and URL shortener that turns any bio link into an impressive micro landing page that drives traffic and conversions. You can also use Shorby to track the number of clicks on your links, as well as view statistics on who has clicked on your links.
Shorby is definitely the closest to Linktree among all the Linktree alternatives here and our favorite bio link tool. With Shorby you can easily add animated avatars, background images, videos, and icons to personalize your landing page.
One of the main features of Shorby is the ability to create “mini” optimized landing pages that you can include in your social media bio by simply using the generated link. Instead of changing the URL in your social media bio each time you post a new post, you can simply leave the link to your Shorby landing page and let Shorby make sure you post the right content.
How to add multiple links in your Instagram bio with Shorby?
The starting interface is extremely user-friendly, with everything clearly labeled. On the right and left of the clearly indicated place for an image or logo, there are Settings and Insights buttons, respectively.
- The first step is to signup on Shorby
- Customize your landing page
- Add your desired links
- Copy the URL of your created landing page
- Paste the link in your Instagram Bio
Shorby Key Features
- URL Shortener
- Very user-friendly interface
- The ability to create and customize micro landing pages
- Custom Domain – Very useful for big brands, available from Pro plan
- Messenger links for contact
- Click Insights
Shorby has three pricing plans, Rocket, Pro, and Agency for large organizations with special requirements. You can save up to 22% on all plans with annual subscriptions.
Direct messenger buttons
|Pro||All in Rocket +|
5 Dynamic feeds per page
|Agency||All in Pro +|
10 Team members
Best Linktree alternative for creating “micro-websites.”
Becoming a link tree alternative doesn’t look like a much more difficult job however, it is still demanding our importance. Leadpages can be considered the most up-to-date furniture among the best landing page builders on the market. However, given the grand importance now, the platform has Instagram landing page creation tools that will help you create your perfect bio page.
Leadpages Key Features
- Built-in conversion guidance for content creators to provide suggestions based on data
- Leverage common high-converting landing page features for your detailed Instagram bio link page.
Leadpages offers three pricing plans, Standard, Pro, and Advanced
Landing Pages, Pop-Ups, Alert Bars
Unlimited Traffic & Leads
Free Custom Domain
40+ Standard Integrations
|Pro||All in Standard +|
Online Sales & Payments
Unlimited A/B Split Testing
Priority Tech Support
|Advanced||All in Pro +|
1 Master account
5 Client accounts
1-on-1 onboarding call
Best link in bio tool for creating a visual landing page
ContactInBio is undoubtedly one of the best Linktree alternatives. The ability of the Instagram bio link tool in helping you create a landing page to store all your links in one place is just a lifesaver. Other than posts, they even allow you the embedding of music services and payment forms, etc.
Unlike Linktree, ContactInBio provides you with the choice of unique domain names that include: yourusername.ctcin.bio, yourusername.contactin.bio, yourusername.contactinbio.com or allmy.link/yourusername.
You also get near-unlimited customization options. Tweak the size, color, font size, width, and background of your links and landing page.
ContactInBio is also one of the few platforms on this list that let you embed your online store and products on your landing page.
ContactInBio Key Features
- Detailed Email sign-up form.
- Uniquely designed UI for an image carousel
- You can add Your YouTube or Vimeo videos
- Links to music streaming services like Soundcloud, Spotify, iTunes, etc.
- Dedicated Payment links to Stripe, Paypal, and other gateways.
ContactInBio offers three pricing plans, Starter, Business, and Agency.
Social media buttons
7 Free themes
Link clicks tracking
|Business||All in Starter +|
1 Account to manage
Facebook pixel integration
Email sign up & collection
ContactInBio Branding Removal
|Agency||All in Business +|
5 accounts to manage
Best free Linktree alternative
In the list of potential audience favorite Linktree alternatives, this Instagram bio link tool stands firm in a reputable position. Tap.Bio defies the UI practices of most of the link in profile tools that require you to scroll down for accessing the complete content on a page. When using Tap.Bio, you can easily swipe left or right and scroll through different sections with ease.
This liberty allows marketers to improve their marketing placements. Since CTAs are essential for any and every brand, marketers can add exciting CTAs that will eventually convert the potential sale.
Tap.Bio allows you to use the tool for a single Instagram account with the use of only 1 card for the free plan. Paid plans at Tap.Bio start at $5/month.
Tap.Bio Key Features
- Profile Cards
- Facebook Tracking Pixel
- Google Analytics Integration
- Manage multiple accounts
Tap.Bio has four pricing plans, Basic, Silver, Gold, and Platinum for large teams that require more features. All plans include discounts for yearly subscriptions.
|Basic||1 Profile card||Free|
|Silver||3 Profile cards +|
Manage up to 3 Accounts
Remove Friends of Tap Bio Card
Facebook Tracking Pixel
Google Analytics Integration
|Platinum||All in Gold +|
Best affordable Instagram marketing tool
Among various Linktree alternatives in the software industry, if there is any Instagram bio link tool that can be considered the most unique of them all, it’s Pallyy! The usability of Pallyy is more than just a tool for link in bio.
Apart from the common important functionality of a bio link tool, you can easily implement customizations in the design of your social media page. Moreover, the seamless integration of analytics provides you with the most accurate stats on how users interact with your product.
Pallyy Key Features
- Direct Scheduling to several social networks including the famous Instagram,
- Detailed analytics reports to gauge the quality of your customers and understand user behavior,
- Effective comments management to free yourself from the worries of drowning in the sea of comments.
The base and only pack for Pallyy is the $15/month that allows access to almost all the features of the platform.
Koji’s offerings go beyond “link in bio” websites: each profile is powered by hundreds of free add-ons that let anyone collect credit card payments, sell digital goods, offer paid appointments, take custom video requests, collect email addresses, and so much more.
Additionally, Koji has no paid plans or subscriptions, like many “link in bio” competitors who require upgrades for profile customization. Instead, every feature on Koji is free including eye-catching 4K video backgrounds, various profile layout options, custom domains, analytics, and a detailed creator dashboard.
And to top it all off, their Tip Jar app takes no fees, so you actually get to keep 100% of what you earn through the app.
- All their features are 100% free to use
- Hundreds of mini-apps to add to your profile
- No fees to withdraw money or collect Tip Jar payments
- The ultimate dashboard for creators
- Custom domains integration
- Facebook, Google Analytics & TikTok Pixel integration
- 24/7 support
All Koji’s features are completely free to use, and they offer plenty of mini-apps to customize your profile for your favorite social media platform.
Bio.fm is an expert social network management tool that allows you to embed your content from various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Medium, Spotify, Twitter, and YouTube. Moreover, it even allows you to perform activities such as email collection, sending GIFs, or generating question polls for your audience.
Other than the standard links that come with a unique UI, the facility of having multiple visual blocks to insert your content makes Bio.fm a unique product. You have the option of customizability by manipulating the position of your blocks.
Once you have imported your desired content from the respective social network, you can easily showcase it on the Bio.fm portal in a variety of ways. The multiple types of layouts available within this Instagram bio link tool allow you to structure your content with great ease.
Since Bio.fm supports the use of multiple social media networks, you can add up to five different social media profiles simultaneously.
- Facility to create a custom theme of your choice from a unique and exciting list of four themes. Moreover, you can always customize a unique theme including unique typography and vibrant colors.
- Interaction is key on Socia Media. This is why Bio.fm allows you to interact with your audience with the use of question polls on your bio page.
Bio.fm has two pricing plans, a Free plan, and a Pro Plan for $10/month. The Free plan offers three free blocks whereas the Pro plan gives you three additional customizable blocks along with the options of custom URL and the liberty to remove the Bio.fm logo from your bio page. You also get the control of monitoring the number of interacting users in terms of clicks and user views with the Pro plan.
|Free||3 Blocks in which you can add:|
Newsletter or Question Polls
Social widgets or your latest Medium posts
|Pro||All in Free +|
3 Extra blocks
Create your own custom URL
Choose your favorite fonts and colors
Customize background and buttons colors
Switch between different themes
Bio.fm logo removal
Facebook Pixel intergration
Linkin.bio by Later is a link-sharing platform that lets you create and share short links of your favorite content.
It lets you recreate your Instagram feed on a custom landing page and let you tag links to specific Instagram posts. You can set them up as a custom link or add multiple links to third-party resources, blog posts, or other web pages.
You can even turn these posts into shoppable links.
Linkin.bio Key Features:
- Shopify Products – Tag your Shopify products in your Instagram posts and turn them into shoppable links.
- Google Analytics – Enable Google Analytics UTM Tracking to monitor advanced sales and conversion analytics.
- Multiple Links Per Post – Add up to five links to each Instagram post.
|Free||Visual Instagram Planner|
|Starter||All in Free +|
1 User & 1 Social Set (6 social profiles)
30 posts per social profile
Auto Publish Carousel
Instagram Stories Scheduling
Instagram Location & User Tagging
|Growth||3 Users & 3 Social Sets (18 social profiles)|
150 posts per social profile
|Advanced||All in Growth +|
6 Users & 6 Social Sets (36 social profiles)
Live Chat Support
Lnk.bio is a bio link tool that offers numerous choices to your audiences when they click on your bio link. It’s suitable for all social platforms like YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and more.
The landing page you built will have your standard image at the top, a welcome message, and then your links. Or you can follow Lonely Planet’s approach and embed images on your landing page to direct your audience to different pages.
Lnk.bio also offers a couple of different layouts that you can use, along with over 90 social, music, and contact icons.
Lnk.Bio Key Features:
- Secure – You don’t have to create a separate password to register, as they use the official Instagram API.
- Link Social Profiles – It lets you cross-link all your social profiles and create landing pages for different platforms.
Lnk.Bio offers four plans, including one free plan and two one-time payment plans.
- Free – Random URL, unlimited links, no extra cost.
- Monthly ($0.99/month/account) – Custom URL, unlimited links, schedule links, Instagram sync, link tracking and stats, external analytics pixels.
- Mini One-Time ($9.99) – Everything in the monthly plan.
- Unique One-Time ($24.99) – Everything in the monthly plan + no Lnk.Bio logo in profile, the ability to change colors and background image, Instagram post scheduler.
Linkjoy is a powerful Instagram bio link tool and it’s one of the best Linktree alternatives available. Linkjoy is suited to freelancers and agencies looking to sell bio link page-related services, thanks to its advanced feature set.
Like Linktree, Linkjoy allows you to create multiple links that can help you direct your social media followers to perfectly curated landing pages, sales pages, and more. With Linkjoy, you can create high-converting link pages by choosing from a wide variety of layouts.
You can also customize the layouts and add calls to action to help improve conversion rates and lead generation from your link pages. Linkjoy has a heavy focus on mobile responsiveness, so all link pages you create will be perfectly optimized for both mobile and web users.
In addition to the Instagram bio link tool, Linkjoy also offers advanced analytics, and link retargeting. This is great for agencies, as it means that you can easily track campaigns for different clients, and analyze campaigns in one unified dashboard. Linkjoy also integrates with Zapier, meaning you can easily link it up with other marketing tools in your stack.
Linkjoy has 3 plans available, Lite, Pro, and Ultimate. Plans start from $79/month for up to 300,000 clicks per month. The ultimate plan costs $199/month for unlimited clicks. Linkjoy also offers a free trial.
ShortStack is one of the most highly anticipated Link tree alternatives in the tech industry. Given their increased level of engagement within the social media management space, ShortStack has been nothing short of an automatic choice for most social media influencers. The existence of detailed social media contests has made ShortStack a worthy option in the list of the best link tree alternative.
With the detailed options panel, users are able to create standardized campaigns that can range all the way up from giveaways to user-generated and user-enjoyed contests.
ShortStack organizes two contests with the names Refer-a-friend and Instant Win. This allows the brand to significantly improve brand awareness.
- Business Plan starts at $99/month,
- Agency Plan starts at $199/month.
What to Look for in a Linktree Alternative?
Today’s digital world is full of opportunities and is a platform tailor-made for opportunists waiting for the right time to initiate their marketing campaigns. This is why we have witnessed the emergence of many social media biography tool sites like Linktree.
However, to ensure you extract the best possible result out of your arrangement with the Link tree alternatives here’s a list of features that you need to have a look at:
- Add Different Social Networks – The sole purpose of having a social media bio tool is to showcase multiple links in one place. Hence, it is a given that your chosen tool needs to have support from more than one social network such as Discord, Instagram, Patreon, Twitch, etc.
- Detailed Analytics – To satisfy your needs, your Linktree Alternative needs to have a well-defined analytics panel that would be responsible for managing everything from monitoring your monitor click rates, conversion rates, and all the way up to monthly revenue. It should be your one-stop analysis kit.
- Ease of Adding Visuals – The entire purpose of having an Instagram bio link tool is to showcase your identity right? What better way is there to do that than showcasing your visuals like images, GIFs, or even YouTube videos. This will serve as a defining factor for engaging your audiences.
- Templates – The use of templates and customization should be relatively easy as compared to competition sites like Linktree. Moreover, the tool should allow the user to formulate custom templates too.
- User-Friendly Page Builder – Not everybody is fond of extreme categorization of tools and services on a website. This is why the greater the ease of use in the page builder section, the higher the usability of this Instagram bio link tool among the masses.
Best Linktree Alternatives – Conclusion
Since the competition for every niche is at its highest level, you need to filter out the best from the lot, to ensure you get maximum productivity.
This is why the competition in the Social network optimization section is extremely fierce. We are witnessing separate domains of brand and customer social media channel management.
Hence the role of social network bio link tools has doubled. For this reason, the use of a bio link tool that can gather several links under an umbrella makes more sense for the marketers and creators.
However, there are certain platform limitations on different social media platforms. Hence sites like Linktree come into play that provides a one-stop-shop for multiple links management.
Luckily, as we saw throughout the post, Linktree isn’t the only player in the market anymore. So, make yourself aware of the Linktree alternatives and squeeze the maximum productivity out of them. Happy Marketing!
Best Linktree Alternatives FAQs
Do I need a website to use a Linktree alternative?
No, you do not need a website to use a Linktree alternative. However, we do recommend connecting your Linktree alternative profile to your website so that your audience can easily find all of your content in one place.
What are Linktree alternatives used for?
Linktree alternatives are used by people for creating personalized landing pages with links to their social media, website, and other online platforms. They are often used by influencers and creatives as a way to direct their audience to all of their content in one place.
Which Linktree alternative is best?
There are a few Linktree alternatives available, but we believe that Shorby is the best option. Shorby offers a similar service to Linktree, but with a few additional features, such as the analytics for your messenger links and smart pages.
Is Linktree banned on Instagram?
No, Linktree is not banned on Instagram, but in 2018, there was an issue with some users having their Linktree links flagged as spam on Instagram. The suspension was shortly overturned, and Instagram apologized.
Why you should not use Linktree?
One of the main reasons is the feature limitation, especially for the free plan, where features like Linktree Themes, Email Collection, or Social Media embedding are not included. That's why many people prefer looking for other Linktree alternatives instead.
Is there a better option than Linktree?
In our opinion, yes. Linktree alternatives such as Shorby or ContactInBio offer more features to help you stand out from the crowd.
How many Linktree links can I have?
There is no limit to the number of Linktree links that you can have. You can add as many as you like!
How many links can I have with Sorby?
You can have an unlimited number of links, no matter which Sorby subscription plan you choose.
Is Shorby free?
Shorby offers a 5-day free trial with no credit card required.